Sunday, July 4, 2010

actually chance could b earned or could b ruined by self...2 me, i always let it go agn n agn...i lost myself ady....i can't handle this any longer...i decide to close my door again!!... i am tired n i can't take this anymore...it's too much for me..i admit that i totally lose..avi pain i suffered coz me hard breath n headache...

i do need a help right nw...
tell me???!

i doubt 1 thing suddenly..
should i ...give up???
plz reconsider ur options,thr r always hv a way???
i can't fight this anymore n i just standing on an edge...

i was wrong...totally wrong...
it's nt that simple that i thought b4...
and i can't pay for this....
tell me something good pal.
i left so much in d paz n what do i gain nw???

i need some space ...plus alcohol...

No comments:

Post a Comment