Sunday, May 9, 2010

I Will Live This life n every life without any regrets....

I will nt look back at this decision in d future n regret....

As D said, its better for feel guilty than to feel used...

She had her chance long ago, nw its time to invest my time into d people that matter...

What do u want me to say???That I miss u too??Coz really I don't...Thr is nothing left from me, n thr nvr will b...Our lives changed paths long ago, n thats just hw it is...d world is harsh, just grow up...u live your life your way n I'll live mine my way...I don't k if I'm wrong, coz by me, I knw that I am doin everything right...Thr is no good guy or bad guy in this...No winner or loser... v both lost n gained at some point..But with each passing instance with each passing moment I knw i gain more self respect...It makes me stronger...It vindicates me...I don't need some1 like u in my life...Thats y things hv been so good lately...Thats y I nvr call...Thats y I nvr reply...u'r long dead to me, n my life is so much richer...Don't open up old wounds, just let is all pass n move on with your life...Don't justify urself n say that u r doin d right thing, coz u'r nt...

No comments:

Post a Comment