Friday, May 21, 2010

What were we hoping for???

V Promised d world v'd tame it, What were v hoping for...?



I just dun get y some ppl insist on making life complicating...Just some ppl r so damn selfish...They dun think that others hv their own life n that ppl just want to do what they want by themselves...y can't A Just hv left me alone...Things v're so gud nw they r all annoying, I feel d sense of irritation rising n its so hard to keep my anger in check these days...Nt just that, some dumb shits r absolutly pissing me off...I mean its plainly obvious that I dun1 to talk to u so much if i Just ignore u all d time right...But bek to that later...


I just wish that A had hv left me alone...Let d sleeping dogs lie...Nw its too far ahead, n I'm nt sure that being fren will work, its like she will always b watching my bek n I dun mean in d way that is helpful...Its d I'm keeping an eye on d other girls in ur life so I can pick them off 1 by 1...I mean in theory its a nice thing to say that there is a girl waiting around for me, but the more I think abt it d more I realize that its nt worth my while....I dun knw hw I feel abt her at all....d thing is I dun feel as much or any of d spark anymore...Can it come bek...? I dun knw...But I dun1 this to b a problem...

Cast away d shackles that hold ur feet to d ground...

No 1 will hold me back in this lifetime....These days r fucking mine...Yes I knw I say that in every entry n thats hw things hv been goin lately..I'm nt gonna let them all push me around with their whims n fancy...I'm nt like d others as A found out, n if they think that I need to prove myself....Well I'm nt so sure.. I know more in the past 3 months abt myself...I knw what I'm nt n I knw more abt what I hv to do....Yeah I'm nt d nicest person this side of d world...But I'm nt some ruthless fuck either....Thr is always a chance to bide my turn n its only with trust that d poison is fed with d spoon...


Some ppl need to calm the fuck down these days...Thr is this friend, everytime on MSN hes like DUDE, or hey....n if I dun reply its like - 'u thr'.... Fuck its nt like thr is anything to talk abt anyway...n iono y he just doesnt go disturb other friends...I mean if I say B BEK LTR n I dun reply then obviously IM NT BEK YET...FML FML FML....Thats d thing, I make fren with such irritating ppl sometimes....It fucking sucks...If thr is some1 I 1 to talk to then I'll talk to them, n thr isn't anything new to talk abt....All he freaking says is - Oh I 1 that girl, this girl is a cold chick....Rah rah rah, its all crap n I'm so bored talking to them...n when I say play it cool to him, he doesnt understand that its with every1....Whats more, when that douche was tired all he did was sit thr n talk crap b4 he went home, y cant he just go home then, its not like he has to wait around if hes bored and tired....FUCK, I did crack d shits when he didn't shut the fuck up when I was doin a test, I was so close to freaking throwing my laptop at him, et he doesnt take d hint that yeah maybe he does irritate the fuck thru me....

Thr r others too...n its just riddiculus... Some ppl think that their trivial things r so important.....n like they think they r so gud with that they dun need to do things...I won't name names, but its just riddiculus, n Yeah I had a fucking angry fit at them as well as my freaking printer when it all screwed up....So disappointing some ppl, I dun think that they realize when they get a 2nd chance they aren't supposed to fuck it up...I'm happy with life....Just annoyed by d ppl in it...Yes I knw I'm back to all this bitching....






I'm pissed n I think this week I hv to annoint 3 5 FUCK WITS.

A

Dumb bitch who pissed me off last week

Dumb ass who won't leave me alone



laters

No comments:

Post a Comment