Saturday, April 24, 2010

I can't ply it cool...Nt with u...With other girls I cant chat smooth or nt at all...But with u it's so different...Thr is something abt u...I just I feel nervous around u,nt out of fear or worry...I try my best to do something funny or sound cool but somehow I always end up doin something stupid...Epic fail huh? Don't get me started abt d times I day dream abt u..When goins duno which shopping i see u in elevator n i goin 2 crush on u...I hv a random smile and the weird looking gals thinks I'm checking her out n i rmb that v play X-box...But I hv to say worst of all, I hate the geeky voice I somehow always hv when I talk to u...but i cnt ply it cool at all...bcoz i @#$...No matter hw hard I try to sound normal I just sound so riddiculus that I'm sure u laugh as much at my lame jokes as my voice...(just dream..sigh!!)

With u..I can't control myself,every moment is so precious to me.

But d thing that most gets me
...





Do u wanna come over
- n kill some time
Do u wanna come over
- n kill some time
Do u wanna come over
- n kill some time...

No comments:

Post a Comment