Saturday, March 13, 2010

I'm a burden to my family
Thats what I was told today.
I'm a useless shit
well... in that case mayb I shud just leave...Thr is alot of things to plan if I do...

Mayb its just for d better!..

I mean whats d point me being a fucking burden on my family
I shud jz disappear...

U knw what I hv ntg to prove to them anymore....
D only thing I hv is myself...I cnt rely on ppl...I cnt hope they will help coz in d end everyone lets u down...Everything disappoints...Whats d point in that??Expect ntg and never b disappointed...So does that apply to ppl as well...Hv ntg n never b disappointed....

I'm nt goin to rely on people...I'm nt goin to hope anymore...


I hv to b realistic...All I hv is what I do..So nw I hv to work hard...No choice or I hv no future at all...Cast away d shackles of ppl hold me bek...No more anger. ..Jz ntg..
I'm nt goin to b a ghost...An enigma mayb....

No comments:

Post a Comment