Monday, March 15, 2010

I'm nt sorry

I'm nt sorry thr's ntg to say



I
ts time to chase my dreams

Everything is a competition.
WORK HARD PLAY HARD



No slacking...I wanna go other place!!!



I'll turn away from this place..Nt to run...Nt to hide..To realise my dream..

This world is ours for d taking..No use wasting it on d past...
D thing is..All that stuff does is hold u back...All those ppl do is hold u back so they can use u as a ladder for themselves...So y nt do d same to them...d thing is??..Pile d bodies high enough n u can climb over any wall...

Sit by d river long enough n watch d bodies of your enemies float past..


D thing is u nvr try u say v can be fren...Well u make d moves then..u initiate things...Dont justify your actions to make u feel better...Its so cowardly...Just hold urself accountable..Dont bullshit urself to sleep...

I admit it..I dont like alot of ppl for many reasons..n I hold ntg back..I cant trust them n I cant rely on them..SO what point in being fren..

accountability...Its so hard to find so hard to hold but its so fucking important!!. I'm sick of all this shit n all these ppl...


Work hard to do better.

Everything is a competition...Constantly strive to b better...SO u can watch those around u crumble when d time comes..N if thr r those that matter then of course u can save them...

Mayb think of it this way...When u walk alone...u have no need to watch your back coz thr is no one to stab u in d back...


u vindicate me...u nvr knw me..u think u did,of course u knw me well,but when I was with u that wasnt ME!!...It was a ghost of me...D thing is u could read me well...EVeryone close to me can read me well...I wear my heart on my sleeve.. But u didnt knw hw I think??...n hw unrealistic of u to say 'with u so close u would knw me by now'..Well u didn't knw me...Here is a thing which my mind keeps playing...


When somebody doesnt trust u,dont accuse them...

Instead,y don't u ask urself why they dont trust u?...


But u r too self centred to K..


We don't need to come back down n face what we've bcome...

u need to face what u r...I already knw what I am...I knw Im selfish,I knw I'm trouble...But u,all words n no meaning...Mayb its u who is Mo Liu!!!.Yeah fuck u NUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment