Saturday, March 20, 2010

On A good Day

I was wrong....

I just I don't think its worth being fren right nw...


Yeah I felt used, yeah I felt like I'm just a convenience...

But Yeah I got it wrong...

Doesnt chg d fact that I need fren who try..

ones that mean something

not ones I just say hi to

I stopped needing them along time ago...

Thats why I like to be alone

thats why I sit with my headphones in blocking out d world..


u can Say I don't get how d world works....

Mayb I do, but I stopped playing d game awhile ago...Mayb its time I stopped n I said

we were fren,but that was in d past...Now we are like two ships in d night...

If life wants to b like that then its fine with me.



No point in having ppl to watch your back...If u dont hv ppl around u there is no one to stab u in d back...

No comments:

Post a Comment