Saturday, May 22, 2010

Silence

Run away n nvr return...



Do what u do best n gv up....I'll watch as 1 day u regret it...But this time....I'm nt goin to waver or bek down...No nt this time...Coz u will b dead to me...Everything abt u will b removed...Every piece... n if I see u, I'll look straight into your eyes...But I wont say hi, no not this time, cause I wont feel guilty...I wont hv any reason to b ashamed...I won't regret...

Do what u want infront of me, hold who ever tighter, grip their hand kiss them deep...I knw they wont k as much as I did...That each time u will get just enough to survive but u will live a wretched half life....Always pondering d question of what if....

Come to your senses, come knocking to my door...Bang at my window at 5am...But I'm nt thr anymore...But a distant memory no more...Just a shadow d dark figure in d nite...But no, u r nt real, nt to me....u're dead to me...I won't regret...

No comments:

Post a Comment